Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see this posted yet but there were some interesting things in this video of a 1026R! The rotating back hoe bucket, foot controls on the platform and he was able to drive it while facing rearward! Has anyone seen of these mods before!?:dunno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzI5DlHF_G4

And if this is posted under the wrong sub-forum, my apologies!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Looks like foot actuated tilt and rotate and custom lever links to the hydrostat valve. Very clever. That bucket adapter must cost a fortune.

·
Administrator
18,313 Posts
Wow, I bet he lost a lot of lift with that rotor on it! And oh the headaches that ROPS would cause :lol:

But seriously that's a nice setup, they get some cool toys in Europe that we can't get here.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Rototilt RT10. We can get it.... not cheap...

·
Registered
256 Posts
The rotating bucket was ok but for me I loved how he could drive the tractor while in the backhoe position, facing rear. That would be a huge time saver when digging trenches. :clapping:

·
Registered
223 Posts
How many additional circuits are needed to run the Rototilt? It appears two?

The video description is in Swedish so that gives an indication of the where the machine is. The Swedes can build some damn cool stuff, especially in the automotive world.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Is it possible that the hydraulics were working faster than normal? Seemed like the backhoe was moving pretty fast.
I wonder if he upgraded the pump somehow?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I loved how he could drive the tractor while in the backhoe position, facing rear. That would be a huge time saver when digging trenches. :clapping:
That is the part I want as well.

A friend showed me how to use a cane to push the forward reverse pedals when trenching but the setup in the video allowed steering as well.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is the part I want as well.

A friend showed me how to use a cane to push the forward reverse pedals when trenching but the setup in the video allowed steering as well.:bigthumb:
That was my favorite part of the setup as well. It almost appeared that he was able to steer as well? Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts