·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Installing it now. :hide:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far so good. Only issue was iCloud user agreement hung up so skip it on the first start up and do it later.

I like that you can group more than 9 programs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379549541.879693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A good friend of mine who is a Mac Addict and made the "upgrade" advised me to wait.
I have a ton of backups so I can always go back.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Administrator
17,325 Posts
After having an early iPhone3 bricked from a IOS upgrade gone bad, I tend to wait a little before I try a new one...

I am still happily using my 4s anyway, I assume this will handle the new 7?

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Yes, otherwise Apple won't let you upgrade.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Well it's not happening tonight. It won't even download. I imagine there's 300 million others trying to download it at this moment too.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After having an early iPhone3 bricked from a IOS upgrade gone bad, I tend to wait a little before I try a new one...

Running it on my 4s as right now.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it's not happening tonight. It won't even download. I imagine there's 300 million others trying to download it at this moment too.
Are you using the phone to update or iTunes on a computer? I used iTunes and just downloaded it. I then installed it when quick at about 5pm EDT.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Are you using the phone to update or iTunes on a computer? I used iTunes and just downloaded it. I then installed it when quick at about 5pm EDT.

Sent from my iPhone
I'm using the phone. It actually downloaded and will be updating shortly. :good2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Upgrade complete. So far, indifferent. Not really a big deal so far.
That's how I feel about apple products........ not really a big deal. Don't quite get why folks get soooooo excited about them. To me they are all over priced and way over hyped.

I love my Galaxy Note2 and every time my sister in-law needs help with her iPhone it brings back memories of when I had a 4.
Never going back.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
That's how I feel about apple products........ not really a big deal. Don't quite get why folks get soooooo excited about them. To me they are all over priced and way over hyped.

I love my Galaxy Note2 and every time my sister in-law needs help with her iPhone it brings back memories of when I had a 4.
Never going back.
I have droid phones but for a tablet, with work, none of them work as well as the ipad.

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
Update complete. Faster, yes. Neat stuff, check. Graphics, uncheck....

·
Administrator
20,368 Posts
I think we went backwards in the graphics department.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think we went backwards in the graphics department.
That was apples point in ios7 to get back to simplicity. Still on the fence about if that is good or not.

Do not like the grey background for folders. And not sure way it's gone from showing 9 per folder scene to 6 and having to scroll.

Like all the new sounds.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I updated this morning. Of course I had no clue that there wee issues with the system. However I have not had any problems yet.

I don't care for the look of the new lay out. Seems strange.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts