Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello all. So I am going to but a 1025r soon enough and I wanted to know if you all thought a 4 in1 bucket was worth the cost and loss lift capacity.
So far this is what I've found;
Artillian makes a 3rd function kit for the 1025r it retails for between $670 and $690.00.
Wr Long makes a 4 in 1 bucket with a JDQA setup in 54 and 60 inch widths.
The 54 inch weighs 255lbs, and the 60" weighs 340lbs and retails for $1845.00
So all in all the setup cost approx 2500.00 +/-.
Is it worth It?? Any opinions would be welcome.
Thank You, George.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh, I guess it is. When your old timers disease kicks in you get to ask the same question once per hour.
I'll post my question there.
Maybe the moderator can delete this thread.
Thanks

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
No, it’s ok. The threads are about two different subjects. It’s actually better to keep them separated so when someone else researching this later can find the info they seek.

Tractor on! :drinks:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi All
The local dealer has an number of 1025R and 1023E on the floor all with aftermarket FEL's all self leveling and fitted with 4 in 1 buckets because this is what most buyers want, they have the option of std buckets, but as the 4 in 1 is the most popular by far.
The H120 loader here in Australia is a PITA with the electro hyd system required to meet the requirement for self a leveling FEL's. ( and they don't come with a 4 in 1 bucket)
The only problem I can see fitting a 4 in 1 bucket is the requirement for a spill guard because the H120 Loader is not self leveling.
As I have said before, I would not be without my 4 in1, it is so versatile as there are many other uses than picking up dirt gravel etc and moving it, the uses are only limited by your imagination.
Regards John
PS Self leveling is another story, a great option it has many advantages and no disadvantages that I can see.:good2:

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts

The 54 inch weighs 255lbs, and the 60" weighs 340lbs and retails for $1845.00
Where did you find a WR Long 4 in 1 for this price? EA has them for $2100+.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts