Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried placing order this evening and place the GTT in the coupon code and it say's invalid code. Is the coupon still valid for GTT members?

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I used it around the 15TH

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I just used it last week to order my filters, cause GFP'S was having a sale the month of Jan., and it worked to save me around $25 on my order. e-mail them and ask if something is wrong-i guess:dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I ordered two separate times in the past two weeks and GTT was accepted both times. The latest was Last Saturday. PM Jeff thru GTT. I think Jeff would provide us with a notice if GFP discontinued the discount.. They are very good to work with. :hi:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I think when I get home I will place the items in my cart then add a comment to them on their site. I tried it again this morning and received the same message. I am putting the "GTT" in the coupon code. So I assume this is correct.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GFP is NOT offering coupons

Just got off the phone with GFP and they are not applying any coupons to any orders.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Please Delete

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Yep, I placed an order for blades on 03/01/2017 and the code worked great. Thanks GFP.

:bigthumb: good to know, as i thought that code was gone.:yahoo:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Fotgot to mention that along with the 7% discount also got free shipping and no sales tax. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Please Delete
My mistake. They do indeed honor their discount code.
I mistakenly went to another website that looked similar and the discount code wasn't accepted.
Quite a savings over what I would have paid in Canada once the difference in the dollar was factored in.
Picking up the pieces at a New York border town not far away saves on brokerage fees etc.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the update folks. Maybe it was only on the item I was ordering. Maybe when I go to re-order my filters I will try again.

·
Registered
309 Posts
GTT didn't do anything for my maintenance kit order a few minutes ago, so I closed the page. The search and drill down on the site doesn't work well for me, and that's the primary reason I never buy anything from GFP.

·
Administrator
17,970 Posts
It worked for me yesterday:

gfp.JPG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts