Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
JD 1025r, JD 3520, and JD HPX Gator
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m newish to the forum. Recently posted about a mishap with my 3520 loader but wanting to know if it’s just me? Am I the only one who can’t leave well enough alone when I purchase a tractor or attachment? I always have to make modifications and adjustments, which makes me wonder why I feel the need to do so? Am I alone?

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Nope...Some of us are reluctant to post our red neck modifications.....trust me theres lots of goofy stuff we've done.

@Kbar /rebar...has taken it to a new level...some good...some is now ballast.

I'm a hack...I'll sit back for a bit...apparently red neck as one word is now forBiden......Why...idk.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
I've made more than a few modifications since 2014 when I bought my 1025R. Search on my name and you'll see how many.

Keane

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I've done a little modifying myself too. I like to stand out from the crowd.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Hello friends, are you interested in establishing an income method through Binary Trading Options and Cryptocurrency Investment in the comfort of your home without interrupting your daily activities or work, please add WhatsApp number +16784606750 or send a DM for more information on how to get started.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk
Where is the Report Button...Ban this Bot...Please

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Well, so far it sounds like I’m not alone!
If youi don't have some slag weld on one or all of your implements..you ain't no farmer.

Now you Know we do enjoy pics...Yes we may judge your welds...Can't stop that but we do admire stepping out on the wild side.

·
Premium Member
3,472 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.