Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my hoe to work for the very first time since owning her. She did great helping me get unstuck since my wife bottomed LGB(little green beast) out in the mud last night. Took the hoe and FEL to get out.

It's the first time i even took the pins out the hoe. I did not re insert the transport pins last night. I go check on her this morning and she's laying down. Is that normal? Or do I need to check something?

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
I would sat yes it's normal. Drive your tractor around with the 260 unpinned and it will do the same.

·
Administrator
17,975 Posts
Normal.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
Normal

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,463 Posts
I would sat yes it's normal. Drive your tractor around with the 260 unpinned and it will do the same.
:good2:
Boy I hate these BH's

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Normal but always a good idea to put the bucket on the ground when parking it like it's a good idea to put the FEL down.. Or pin the hoe, your choice.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
No, she's supposed to be working. Give her slap and...wait...what are we talking about?

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
In both types, yes it is normal. :mocking:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Normal, that's why I keep the transport pins in and put a strap on the stabilizers because they will also bleed down.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Normal, that's why I keep the transport pins in and put a strap on the stabilizers because they will also bleed down.
Haven't had the stabilizers go down at all

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have my stabilizers tied up as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
And always make sure the fittings are tight and the teeth are firmly in place :lol::lol:
Sorry too many sensitive, impressionable years as a disc jockey...and sequeing into a PSA (move selector lever to serious) its always a good idea to put ANY implement to ground (bed) when leaving tractor unattended. Gravity has a way of convincing little hands to drop things on playmates! And pets often find the most cozy spot on a hot day is hidden under an implement deck - never ends well!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got her strapped now!

So easy to move around the garage now on the dolly

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
The 260 is a remarkable backhoe. So easy to remove, install, and store.
My 46 is a pita to get off, store, and install in comparison.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts