Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the Gator CX 4x2 is discontinued? Deere still lists it on their website but otherwise it is somewhat difficult to find info on.

·
Administrator
17,051 Posts
Are you shopping?

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
17,051 Posts
Email sent :cheers:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
jgayman, I don't know if it's been discontinued but I sure am glad I have one.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jgayman, I don't know if it's been discontinued but I sure am glad I have one.
I saw a note on Mutton's website stating it was discontinued. JD's site makes no mention and while they still show it on the main Gator page it isn't shown in the Gator brochure. I thought maybe the CX was just the red-headed step child of the Gator family. It will be a bummer if it is no longer available because a standard Gator is just too large for my purposes.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
I saw a note on Mutton's website stating it was discontinued. JD's site makes no mention and while they still show it on the main Gator page it isn't shown in the Gator brochure. I thought maybe the CX was just the red-headed step child of the Gator family. It will be a bummer if it is no longer available because a standard Gator is just too large for my purposes.
:thumbup1gif:I would like a 4WD Gator but I have the same issue.

·
Registered
926 Posts
:thumbup1gif:I would like a 4WD Gator but I have the same issue.
Test the midsize XUV's 550 or the new 560 - you'll be excited (like me!). The Gator is reliable and the cab is real spacious. :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Test the midsize XUV's 550 or the new 560 - you'll be excited (like me!). The Gator is reliable and the cab is real spacious. :yahoo:
They are nice but they are too large and too expensive for my needs. They are also nearly twice the weight of the CX. I have no need for a cab. The CX had all the characteristics I was looking for. Bummer.

·
Vendor
454 Posts
They are nice but they are too large and too expensive for my needs. They are also nearly twice the weight of the CX. I have no need for a cab. The CX had all the characteristics I was looking for. Bummer.
2004 - 2014

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
Stop it! :banghead: :lol::lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts