Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By that I mean for folks that get buy-itis, or always want bigger even though its not needed. I find endless excuses as to rationalize new purchases. Haven't put 10 minutes on my new 2032R and already have a demonstrator 4066R in the driveway. I'm saying in my case it's a character flaw(sounds harmless), wife has some other foul words she's been using over the years.

Maybe we need an intervention hotline number here, surely I can't be the only one ??

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
By that I mean for folks that get buy-itis, or always want bigger even though its not needed. I find endless excuses as to rationalize new purchases. Haven't put 10 minutes on my new 2032R and already have a demonstrator 4066R in the driveway. I'm saying in my case it's a character flaw(sounds harmless), wife has some other foul words she's been using over the years.

Maybe we need an intervention hotline number here, surely I can't be the only one ??
:dunno:the 4066r u got in ur driveway---is it a open station machine or does it by chance have a cab on it??:unknown:

we know of a fella who has been waiting on a 4066R machine since last summer, and here u got one in ur driveway as a demonstrator--amazing i say:lol::lolol:

·
Administrator
17,263 Posts
Pretty much this entire forum.:munch:

And they mostly hang out in the Good Morning thread, the nutcases that is :mocking:

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
already have a demonstrator 4066R in the driveway.
:mocking: you got old Cajuns new tractor in your driveway :hide: post a picture for oc to see :thumbup1gif: wait until gizmo sees this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:mocking: you got old Cajuns new tractor in your driveway :hide: post a picture for oc to see wait until gizmo sees this
I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow sometime, we got 18" of snow(was supposed to be 5-6") out of the blue and I have been busy taking care of neighbors driveways(and crushing planters and mailboxes)..... It's a cab version which is part of why the 2032R didn't seem so cool with the weather we have right now :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,042 Posts
Is there a forum sub thread for JD nutcases?
Pretty much this entire forum.:munch:
I was going to say, Pick One. :lol:

:dunno:the 4066r u got in ur driveway---is it a open station machine or does it by chance have a cab on it??:unknown:
we know of a fella who has been waiting on a 4066R machine since last summer, and here u got one in ur driveway as a demonstrator--amazing i say:lol:
I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow sometime, we got 18" of snow(was supposed to be 5-6") out of the blue and I have been busy taking care of neighbors driveways(and crushing planters and mailboxes)..... It's a cab version which is part of why the 2032R didn't seem so cool with the weather we have right now :)
Are you all saying they dropped the tractor off to the wrong house? :lol: Why could it not have been my house?

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
And they mostly hang out in the Good Morning thread, the nutcases that is :mocking:
It looks like the squirrels have found another tree. Kenny maybe you should have said, just wait they will find you. :lolol:

·
Premium Member
7,897 Posts
I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow sometime, we got 18" of snow(was supposed to be 5-6") out of the blue and I have been busy taking care of neighbors driveways(and crushing planters and mailboxes)..... It's a cab version which is part of why the 2032R didn't seem so warm and comfy with the weather we have right now :)
Fixed that for you.

Now about the planters and mailboxes.....:lolol:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

You can start here The I'm not getting a new tractor support group thread

·
Premium Member
999 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,408 Posts
:nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu::nunu:

Nuff said. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4066R Pic

5712.jpeg . As usual my pic skills are crap

·
Old Pa-pa
11,408 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dang pretty tractor, sure be nice to have one! :banghead: :lol:
. This demonstrator is a 2017 w/115 hrs on it(priced as high as ordering a new one damn near, maybe $1,500 less). So the dealer has a new 4052R about to be delivered !!! So it's order a new spec built 4052R/4066R and wait until April-May or spec out this 4052R.

After spending 5 hrs in the 4066R moving snow, it's apparent I need to up my snow removal techniques, wasn't used to anything in the cab plus other "me" issues. My friend(the salesman) said factory delays in the 4R are due to Yanmars inability to provide motors for the production lines.

So, what to do

1 - 20 of 25 Posts