Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Mrs found an 07 620i 4X4. All new plastic. 2600 hours and runs like a champ. The owner will include a warranty until the end of this year parts and labor.

Can pick it up for about 5K.

What all you say. Deal or pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Sure would be nice to see pics of before "all new plastic". Were those you're pics or some sent to you ?? Needs tires.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Their pics. Wife went to look at it today. She and her dad say it’s nice.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
5K seems a little high IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
Seems high to me. I have a 05 HPX with less than half the hours, if I thought I could get close to 5k for it I would sell it and buy a new one.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t know why but around here these things bring gold.

There is a 14 turf gator with 1260 hours close to us as well. They want 5200. A new one is just over 7000.

Crazy.

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
I don’t know why but around here these things bring gold.

There is a 14 turf gator with 1260 hours close to us as well. They want 5200. A new one is just over 7000.

Crazy.
Are we negotiating now?:hi:

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
We’re going to be.

Ok let’s hope you get the 620i. I don’t want to have to tell my wife what my mouth got me into tonight.:hide:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
Sure would be nice to see pics of before "all new plastic". Were those you're pics or some sent to you ?? Needs tires.
Spectre, Excellent post. IMO.

Seems high to me. I have a 05 HPX with less than half the hours, if I thought I could get close to 5k for it I would sell it and buy a new one.
I'm thinking along the same lines.

J3 Driver, what are your usage plans?
Electric dump or manual?
I'd test drive it for sure.

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
my aunt paid over 9 grand for hers back when she bought it, but...............it was only a yr old then, had only a couple hundred hrs on it. it was in 2011.

it has run a-ok till this past fall. check engine light is on it now-has been since last summer. jd has to plug into it, to see why?

uncle doesn't want to pay to do that:lol:

he's been mad at jd since they merged our local dealers into one big name, so...............says he might just trade it for something else in the spring:lol:

her's has the electric dump on it, but was a yr too early for power steering-oh. and the full seat too.

i think u would really like the full seat better. IMO. but i'm a big fella:laugh:

have u looked at quantity tractor in shippensburg, Pa? when i was looking he had some of the best prices around. course all his stuff is equipment that others got repowed from JD.:dunno: at least that's what my salesman had told me back then.:dunno:as he bought things from them over time.

http://www.qualitytractor.net/

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spectre, Excellent post. IMO.

I'm thinking along the same lines.

J3 Driver, what are your usage plans?
Electric dump or manual?
I'd test drive it for sure.
Wife just wants it to drive around the property with the dog.
I
See myself using it to haul the chainsaws out into the woods and to bring firewood in with.

It’s a manual dump Bed but a hydraulic can be added.

This is her baby. She and her dad looked at it yesterday. Thing started right up and drove around nicely. I might stop and look at it today on my way to work. It’s close by.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saw that one as well. The 620i though is in an entirely different class then a tx.

I went and looked at the 620i. Only plastic that was replaced was the fenders. Hood is original.

Started right up and sounded good.

2007 JD620i - YouTube

I don’t know. Like I said this is her and the kiddos deal. And it will get me closer to a H. :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
I See myself using it to haul the chainsaws out into the woods and to bring firewood in with.
This is her baby. She and her dad looked at it yesterday. Thing started right up and drove around nicely. I might stop and look at it today on my way to work. It’s close by.
The problem I see here is if you do not already own a SxS I can see you buying this one and then trading it in on a new one.
I'd ask my wife what she thinks but I already know. (How's that for spending other peoples money?) :lol:

20180922 (2).jpg _ Gator_Dogs.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG _ 20180117 (4).jpg

·
Registered
927 Posts
:hi: Imo, the GATOR 500- or also small series has the most leg space. So a 5xx will always be my favourite GATOR - let's see, what time will bring us :good2:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
I
See myself using it to haul the chainsaws out into the woods and to bring firewood in with.

I can see Levi driving it to school.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I don’t know. Like I said this is her and the kiddos deal. And it will get me closer to a H. :)
I have a decent imagination but what does your "H." mean ? :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts