1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
536 Posts
I guess that not much happens there in their town if a tiny leak is TV news worthy . . . that is one ****#$%y report :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I figured them out years ago. They’re not geared up much for tractors or farmers, more for the 2 acre city folk.

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
I figured them out years ago. They’re not geared up much for tractors or farmers, more for the 2 acre city folk.
Based on your comment, you might want to ask "What's in a name".
Somehow, "Store for 2 Acre city Folks" just doesn't have the same ring to it, I mean, what about those who have 3 acres, or 1.5 or 11.5 acres? It's a complicated thing, plus it's hard to get it all on a sign.........Plus, just imagine the logo......:laugh::lol:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More of a co-op chain. They definitely push the Cub Cadet at you. Couple implements in the parking lot, but no actual tractors except riding mowers. Got my dog kennel there when I moved, and they have 40lb bags of dog food. Also the cheapest suet bird feeder bricks around. Cruised the tractor hardware aisle and did see an imatch bushing kit. Otherwise it’s an “a little of everything” store. Better than going to Walmart imo. I’m allergic to Walmart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts