Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in search of any 3-series (open station or CAB) tractor owners in or around the Westminster, MD area (within about one hour or so) for a bit for new product research.

The tractor MUST have the new joystick handle that looks like this:
JD Joystick.jpg

Models include:
3320/3520/3720
3033R/3039R/3046R

Please send PM or contact at [email protected] if you can help.

·
Super Moderator
7,889 Posts
Appears to be the same joystick handle I have on my 3320. Unfortunately, I'm way off your radar screen.......:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
Is it sad that Kenny's Skunk-works has higher security than Hillary's mail server? You get NUTTIN' out of this guy. :laugh:

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
7,455 Posts
I WISH my 6415 :greentractorride: had a knob like that on the joystick! I do have electric controlled third function with a button on my joystick if that counts :hi:

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zebra,
If your electrically inclined and can wire relays and such, that joystick handle can be modded to your tractor(s) for a reasonable price. It's a bit more than we are undertaking at the moment but it's absolutely doable. A bushing/adapter may have to be made also-that might be a showstopper for some.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
what cooking, ken? :lovetongue:

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what cooking, ken? :lovetongue:
Buy a 3-series, move to within an hour of me and you'll find out :lolol:

Seriously though, it's just to early to say more at his time-quite a few details to figure out before I can make any announcements.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, lets try another way since I've received no response to this request yet...

Can someone please take a picture (or multiple pictures) of the area where this plug hooks to the tractor? I need to determine how much room is there, and how far away this is from +12 volts (like the aux power outlet maybe?).

LVA17501-edited.gif

Please respond to [email protected] if you can help please.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, lets try another way since I've received no response to this request yet...

Can someone please take a picture (or multiple pictures) of the area where this plug hooks to the tractor? I need to determine how much room is there, and how far away this is from +12 volts (like the aux power outlet maybe?).

View attachment 130649

Please respond to [email protected] if you can help please.
No one can help eh? :banghead:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
If it was the 3E series, I would be all over this... Maybe post a help thread in the LCUT section? This area might not get as much traffic as the LCUT section.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ken, it's tight in the area to get a picture, but there is probably a fist-sized space on the inside... Tell me what type of pic you're looking for and I can do my best at capturing it.
Thanks you so much AR :yahoo:

So....how big is your fist?:laugh:

I need to know two things now:
1) Is there room there for a box that measures 4" x 2.5" x 1-3/4" in that area-or close by?. That's about two cigarette packs back-to-back (from what I remember anyway).
2) How far away is power? Isn't there a 12v aux outlet in the console somewhere close?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Thanks you so much AR :yahoo:

So....how big is your fist?:laugh:

I need to know two things now:
1) Is there room there for a box that measures 4" x 2.5" x 1-3/4" in that area-or close by?. That's about two cigarette packs back-to-back (from what I remember anyway).
2) How far away is power? Isn't there a 12v aux outlet in the console somewhere close?
a bomb? :scared::lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts