Green Tractor Talk banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, I installed all three and there are pictures posted of the lines for the final setup. It's best to lay them all out and set aside all the extra lines. Once you see the pictures, it will make sense. Nothing needs to be adjusted but the rear bracket on the fender is an interesting bird to align but it does come together. Look for my previous posts and you'll see the pictures.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Tell me about this rear electrical Pollak connector...is that just a normal trailer connector or something special?
Hey Smoky. Well it's kind of both. I added it to connect my TKV20 bagger that I put turn, brake, marker, and work lights on. the bagger has an electric actuator to make it dump, so I used the 12V pin, and reverse light pin to run the actuator. the rest were set up as a normal RV plug. This way I just have to plug the RV pig tail on the bagger into this plug. I could also plug the 14K trailer pig tail in to run lights.

I'm actually thinking of putting in a brake controller to activate the brakes on the 14K(or any other trailer), and using another extra plug for the actuator, but that would defeat the purpose of doing this to haveing just one thing to plug in and go. Deere doesn't offer a 7-prong kit for the Gen2 large frame, so I made my own.

This is what I made it up for originally. Hope this helps. Allen.

Vehicle registration plate Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Wheel
Cloud Sky Plant Combat vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle
Wood Window Building Grass Landscape
Water Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn

·
Registered
85 Posts
I added it to connect my TKV20 bagger that I put turn, brake, marker, and work lights on. the bagger has an electric actuator to make it dump, so I used the 12V pin, and reverse light pin to run the actuator. the rest were set up as a normal RV plug.
I've been scoping out all the attachments I will want and I admire the TKV20, sadly it would probably be the last attachment on my list as I don't have that many leaves to deal with or storage space...but man those are sweet! I do currently use a lawn sweeper so I have some use for one just not enough for the $$. I have seen a couple of attachments where I'd need power, like a 12v spreader, sprayer, or the TKV20 and didn't really want to be running a cable to the battery every time like I do with my riding lawn mower. I'd seen Tractor Time with Tim and how he used a special connector but I've been trying to watch for how this is handled in general. Don't have a tractor yet but learning and adding to the list.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts