Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...two weeks ago.

The bads:

1) Unfortunately, due to timing, I was not available for the delivery. Work has me away for a few months. Guess I’ll get to explore the new equipment in the spring.

As a result, I’ve created a monster...

2). My wife absolutely LOVES this unit

She has sent me clips of her taking the delivery and immediately throwing snow up our 1/4mi long driveway. Needless to say, I’m jealous.

The good:

She created a bank of snow in the middle of the driveway with the ATV/plow, then uses the blower on the tractor to throw that white BS into the woods.

Quote: “This is easy and fun!!”

And another quote: “We’re probably going to need a new garage door”

Yep, she discovered the old ROP to garage door intriductions last night. Ah well...they were due for a change anyway

Now for the “good”(?) good:

1) She insists on a cab.
2) She looks forward to me being home so when she gets the FEL attachment, I can use it to regrade the driveway to fix the melting water drainage issues.
3) She’s also looking for ballast and a grading box.
4) She has officially claimed the tractor as her own, and says I can use the ATV for snow removal next year.

I’ve created a monster.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the keys are in hiding when I get home

·
Registered
147 Posts
...two weeks ago.

The bads:

1) Unfortunately, due to timing, I was not available for the delivery. Work has me away for a few months. Guess I’ll get to explore the new equipment in the spring.

She has sent me clips of her taking the delivery and immediately throwing snow up our 1/4mi long driveway. Needless to say, I’m jealous.

The good:

She created a bank of snow in the middle of the driveway with the ATV/plow, then uses the blower on the tractor to throw that white BS into the woods.

Yep, she discovered the old ROP to garage door intriductions last night. Ah well...they were due for a change anyway

1) She insists on a cab.
2) She looks forward to me being home so when she gets the FEL attachment, I can use it to regrade the driveway to fix the melting water drainage issues.
4) She has officially claimed the tractor as her own, and says I can use the ATV for snow removal next year.

I’ve created a monster.

:bigthumb:
SHE'S A KEEPER, DON"T THROW HER BACK, Lots of fish not many keepers like that, I DON"T SEE or hear many good stories like this into days world, I HAVE A KEEPER AS WELL and HAVE NEVER had any desire to throw it back, Caught once and didn't even brag, SHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Don't tell,

YOU ARE A VERY FORTUNATE PERSON. CONGRATULATIONS SIR,
YES CONGRATULATIONS:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
waltmart

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Can't wait to see the clips.
You will post them, won't you?
Unfortunately, my current locale has some of THE crappiest internets available on the planet. Alas, attempts to upload videos fail miserably.

Perhaps when I get back home, I will set up a video montage. Who doesn’t enjoy a montage??

Haha

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
I’ve created a monster.

Sounds like you did good. You need to keep her, monster and all. She'll fill you in on all the things NOT to do. Probably won't let you on the tractor either which means you can get another one and have a his and hers. :bigthumb:

Congrats on your purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
...two weeks ago.

The bads:

The good:

1) She insists on a cab.

I’ve created a monster.

It is why I have two......

·
Premium Member
14,876 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb:

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Wives or keys?:flag_of_truce:
My mother is still around and she never runs out of things for me to do for her. When I roll my eyes at one of her brainstorms that will, undoubtedly, mean a lot of extra work for me, it use to garnish the response, "Well, I'm the only mother you have!". One day, I replied, "Thank God!! I'd never survive two of you!".

I believe the same scenario would apply to multiple wives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts