1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
Thanks for the warning... Shame you didn't give us a longer warning , just bought groceries , could have saved us over $200. Now all those will go to waste. I just hung up with the lp delivery driver and he's going to make a delivery tomorrow. May need to call him back and cancel.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
And here I am with a freezer full of food, and a hay barn full of hay, and a feed room full of livestock feed! You could have given us more advance warning than this! :nunu:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late heads up. If it helps, I bought two new pairs of boots. Haven't had time to step in any doggy doo or cow patties with them yet.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
See ya!:lol: I hope!

·
Registered
11,883 Posts
Damn, just when I was packing to move to Texas.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Damn, just when I was packing to move to Texas.
:lol:What a coincidence me too! Whaddaya say we finish up and go to Kennyd's instead?

·
Administrator
17,945 Posts
:lol:What a coincidence me too! Whaddaya say we finish up and go to Kennyd's instead?
Don is welcome anytime:good2:

And you too I guess, as long as you bring babycakes.

·
8,558 Posts
Sorry for the late heads up. If it helps, I bought two new pairs of boots. Haven't had time to step in any doggy doo or cow patties with them yet.
Haven't worn them outside the house yet, huh? No problem in stepping in manure in many areas. I can step in it, without even looking! :mocking:

·
Premium Member
9,090 Posts
Again!

I just recovered from the last "end of the world" party / hangover

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Not to worry!

"Vikings believed, prior to the apocalypse, three freezing winters would follow each other with no summers in between."
If I'm not mistaken, I've heard a bunch of whining the last few years about HOW HOT the summers have become. See, Al Gore saved us from The End of The World too!

·
8,558 Posts
Only a nekkid rain dance can save us!
If I don't get some rain around here soon, it might feel like the end of the world! Maybe temps will warm enough for me to get back outside dancing! I'd hate to be one of my neighbors. They might begin praying for the end of the world, once I start doing the rain dances again! :nunu:

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'll delay filing my income tax for a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Well if the Americans don't win bronze in hockey today, and the Canadians don't win hockey gold tomorrow, it will be close to the end of the world....:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,958 Posts
Well I'm still here I guess I will have to pay bills today.
Day's not over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag_of_truce: :boredom: :unknown: :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts