Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to see all you guys on a dedicated Deere site. Too bad we can't post it's existance on TBN about this site. The layout is great and all the most informative members are here, it's got the potential to flourish. I rarely add favorites to my list but this site was no contest. Happy be here.

Matt

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
Welcome to DT Matt, glad to have a aboard:lol:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Welcome to the party Matt:thumbup1gif:

Greg

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Welcome GWH.............

Let's hope you can conjure up some friends to come over to the "Green-Side"! I really want to see this site flourish....~S

And why can't you post your opinion on TBN? Just askin'.............~S

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure any posts about this awesome site would be promptly deleted by the mods on TBN. I know that links would definatly be prohibited. Other's will find it in time. I wonder if Ken was a paid advertizer of his hooks over there, and had this as his link. Would that would fly? I can't see why it wouldn't.

Matt

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome GW,
Great to have you join us here at Green land. And yes, it is about time you joined, what took you soooooooo long? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Welcome Aboard Matt!

What do you mean, "potential to flourish" ? This bad boy is growin' like a weed! :laugh:

I look forward to your fertile comments!

Pete

·
Banned
747 Posts
Actually, I sent an email to TBN about posting links. I was told in no uncertain terms that it was prohibited.

Mytractorforum will allow it to a degree. One of the mods told me I couldn't do it directly. He said, I could if responding to someone along the lines of "I saw an answer to this over on deeretalk.com". That sort of thing.

I'm sure any posts about this awesome site would be promptly deleted by the mods on TBN. I know that links would definatly be prohibited. Other's will find it in time. I wonder if Ken was a paid advertizer of his hooks over there, and had this as his link. Would that would fly? I can't see why it wouldn't.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts