Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out with the question for my 3720. Thanks Ken for both sets of hooks. They should work great as I just had them welded on today. The dealer is working on something for me to slow down the mmm raise speed. The drains for the AC are now draining to the ground and not all over the place. Now I just need to sell my 4300.

Reactions: Thowle

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Congrats! Great looking machine! You'll definitely enjoy the cab :good2:

·
Administrator
22,406 Posts
Very nice Steve, thanks for the update. The tractor looks great,as do the welded hooks.

I think there may be a spec of dirt on the glass however-you better attend to that quickly :laugh:

·
Administrator
22,238 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

Sweet! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice Steve, thanks for the update. The tractor looks great,as do the welded hooks.

I think there may be a spec of dirt on the glass however-you better attend to that quickly :laugh:
I am having my buddy come over to detail both. Sorry for the dirt as I normally keep my stuff clean. Lol

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
That is one sweet tractor! The hooks and fox sticker should make it go faster too!

I dont mean to pry, and I'm not asking what you paid....but can you give us a ballpark figure on what you were quoted for that set up? I guess I could go to the deere build my own, but the way they have it set up, its hard to figure everything needed...and then its list price

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is one sweet tractor! The hooks and fox sticker should make it go faster too!

I dont mean to pry, and I'm not asking what you paid....but can you give us a ballpark figure on what you were quoted for that set up? I guess I could go to the deere build my own, but the way they have it set up, its hard to figure everything needed...and then its list price
Dealer wanted 42700 or so plus tax for new. I paid 33500 with no tax. I bought the mower but it came with a sb 1164 snowblower which was around 2900 with tax. Yes it was a lot I think and I'm still in the dog house with my wife but you only live once. Lol.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Dealer wanted 42700 or so plus tax for new. I paid 33500 with no tax. I bought the mower but it came with a sb 1164 snowblower which was around 2900 with tax. Yes it was a lot I think and I'm still in the dog house with my wife but you only live once. Lol.
Thanks Steve ! I appreciate it!
I'm a little confused tho (dont take much:lol:) Is this a used tractor for 33500? Or was 42700 list price and they came down to 33500?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Steve ! I appreciate it!
I'm a little confused tho (dont take much:lol:) Is this a used tractor for 33500? Or was 42700 list price and they came down to 33500?
I bought a used 2011 with 74 hours on it. A new one was 42700 at my dealer.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I bought a used 2011 with 74 hours on it. A new one was 42700 at my dealer.
That tractors used?! WOW, is that ever clean! Looks like you made out very well!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The FOX stickers are something I just do to "label" my stuff.

Plus I like GREEN.

Reactions: Thowle

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's a great looking setup Steve! Mine is on order, can't wait to get it!

Great looking shop too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.