Green Tractor Talk banner

It's finally done... my new 5075M!

8114 Views 26 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Will
Gonna ship on Monday, May 2nd. Shane tells me it should be in Alaska on the 16th.

The frost won't be out of the ground by then - but, I hope it's gonna be a little drier!

Here's a few pics.

AKfish

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Good idea Randy:thumbup1gif:
Will, actually what would be really cool is if you could post pictures of here on DT of it sitting on the dock.
Samson Barge (and Tug) Line - I think. Or maybe just Samson Barge Line.

The barge was supposed to leave the dock in WA on the 26th of May. I've been sitting by the phone kinda hoping that the trip won't (didn't) take 7 days to reach Seward, AK.

It's noon here today, June 3rd - and no phone call. :rolleyes:

AKfish
Actually... I'm kinda waiting by the phone for the FedEx guy to show up with my new Zenith carb and air cleaner for the 'ol 9N!

Can't wait to get a good carburator on that tractor!! Spreading fertilizer this Spring was not a fun time... whenever the tractor would slow or stop (carb crapping out) the fertilizer WOULDN'T stop! Little piles - here and there... :mad:

AKfish
Wasn't familiar with Samson so I googled it and it says they're in Seattle. :dunno:
Well... at this point in time -- whoever has my tractor -- if they'll make all the payments; maybe I could see my way into a 5085M!! :thumbup1gif:

AKfish

Kidding aside; Samson does alot of material, fuel, freight hauling to all areas of Alaska -- all the way around through the Aluetian Islands and up the western coast of the state - Nome, Kotzebue, Barrow.
Wasn't familiar with Samson so I googled it and it says they're in Seattle. :dunno:
Oh yeah, my new carb and etc. made it from Yesterdaystractor! Yes...! Gonna get it swapped out this weekend.

AKfish
Oops, just realized you were talking the month of May and I was thinking June.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.