Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been almost 6 weeks since I got a quote for the 260B back hoe, then decided to go with a NEW 1025r with factory back hoe and THEN upgraded to the 2025r. The sales people sort of dragged their feet a little and had to transport it from another branch, then add the mower deck. They also added a block heater and have ordered the parts to adapt the front quick hitch including the longer pto shaft. The dealer is 2 minutes away so all I did was drive the 1025 over, hop off, and drive the 2025 home. I will have to pull off the hoe and loader before I can mow (first project on the list) so it wont happen tonight but hopefully in the next couple days. Ceiling clearance is a bit tighter but its in. I think my first big project will be clearing a spot, adding a carport type addition on the shop and parking area for attachments!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
Nice :bigthumb:

·
Registered
143 Posts
VERY nice !!

:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Lookin good :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Congrats on the new :greentractorride:

:cheers:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Now I need to 1) trim my trees up higher, 2)buy a pair of the turn signal guards, and 3) dig some holes! Oh yeah... and put the seat cover on it that I remembered to take off the 1025. Same seat

·
Registered
284 Posts
Very Nice!!! I had to limb up some trees when I got mine as well, it’s all part of the experience!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Curious on feedback on differences in machines. If I upgraded from my 1025r it would be nice to go to 2038 or something with significant lift capacity increase but then you get into dpf...that is a great looking machine and the ground clearance makes it look more stable for the backhoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
5,558 Posts
Congratulations. Very nice setup :good2:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice looking rig! The BH is awesome, you'll love how smooth it operates. I've dug holes that look like it was done with a large machine in no time. It's my second most used attachment for this great tractor. Enjoy!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Congratulations Hiwire. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
:bigthumb: ahh the smell of new paint:laugh: have fun!!

·
Premium Member
9,276 Posts
Very nice.

:good2:

Congratulations on the new tractor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cool. Uhhh, make sure the opening into the new shed/car port will clear that ROPs. Mine did not fit in the barn.

Wow being that close to the Stealer, I sure hope they have good pop corn. :munch:

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
:thumbup1gif::greentractorride::greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
good looking workhorse smart upgrade:good2::good2:

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is just something special about a new tractor. Looks good.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts