Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered me a couple of Ken's Bold On Grab Hooks. After I place the order I read in another thread that 3 are recommended. Do I really need three?

Reactions: JD4044M

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Depends on what you're using it for, for the majority, I think you could get away with 2, but 3 is definitely the most ideal...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what you're using it for, for the majority, I think you could get away with 2, but 3 is definitely the most ideal...
Aww crap, how'd I know you were going to say that. I'm gonna use those "Bold" on hooks like everyone else does. Pull stuff, lift stuff, etc., etc. I'm gonna PM Kenny and ask him how to fix this. I don't want to pay an additional $12.00 for shipping but I'm going to go ahead and get the third one.

Good thing all I have to do is go to my trusty friends list to find him!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Aww crap, how'd I know you were going to say that. I'm gonna use those "Bold" on hooks like everyone else does. Pull stuff, lift stuff, etc., etc. I'm gonna PM Kenny and ask him how to fix this. I don't want to pay an additional $12.00 for shipping but I'm going to go ahead and get the third one.

Good thing all I have to do is go to my trusty friends list to find him!

Thanks!
Those clevis hooks are pretty cool too! :laugh: I'm sure a PM to Ken to have him throw them all in one will eliminate that $12.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those clevis hooks are pretty cool too! :laugh: I'm sure a PM to Ken to have him throw them all in one will eliminate that $12.
I'll have to wait until I win next months contest for the clevis hooks! :laugh:

·
Administrator
20,987 Posts
Larry, I moved your thread to Kenny's Bolt on Grab Hooks section.

I personally have three myself, but they are the weld on version. 3 is by far the optimal number on your bucket. This way you'll have many options for whatever you encounter.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Larry, I moved your thread to Kenny's Bolt on Grab Hooks section.

I personally have three myself, but they are the weld on version. 3 is by far the optimal number on your bucket. This way you'll have many options for whatever you encounter.:thumbup1gif:
Thanks Diesel! I PM'd Kenny so I'm in standby mode.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,153 Posts
I'll have to wait until I win next months contest for the clevis hooks! :laugh:
Personally I'd get them now. If I were doing it and thought I would wait it would never happen. At least 2, mounted under the hooks, same holes.
Not near as cool but I went this route 25 years ago and did the same on the 2320.

Img_3866_1.jpg

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally I'd get them now. If I were doing it and thought I would wait it would never happen. At least 2, mounted under the hooks, same holes.
Not near as cool but I went this route 25 years ago and did the same on the 2320.

View attachment 10920
I meant the third hook....went ahead and ordered it. I gotta get back to work!!!!:gaah:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts