Green Tractor Talk banner

Its Mine!

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Fungus 
#1 ·
Made the last payment on my 1025R a few days ago. 16 months. Now to get some more goodies......

#2 ·
Congrats now that it's paid off time to dress it up. :gizmo::gizmo:

#6 ·
#9 ·
I’m not sharing.....

#10 ·
Great feeling. :bigthumb:

#11 ·
Congrats!! :yahoo:

I hope someday I'll be in that situation. :laugh:

#13 ·
Congrats!!!! It's nice to buy the tractor and use it, then it is really a good feeling when you pay it off!!! I made my last payment on my 1025R in Dec. of 2017. :bigthumb:

#17 ·
Good on Ya!!! My first payment on my 2018 was pried out of my bank account today. 59 to go...WooHoooooo!
I think you are only kidding yourself. I've been making payments on and off for nearly 30 years. :lol:

#21 ·
I do need a new truck...lol. My 2005 Ford F150 is nearing 200,000 miles.

But I also want / need (like how I threw "need" in there?) a rototiller, some kind of sprayer..been reading the threads on the TSC sprayers and quality there of. But need something to apply fertilizer on my yard to help keep the crab grass at bay.

I'm lucky in that there is a TSC, Family Farm and Home store within 10 miles of me...an Orscheln store is going in, but currently on hold as they had too many projects going on at once but the site has been prepped a bit. A rural king is about 30 miles away also. There is an open Orscheln Store about 35 miles away too, so I've been in and browsed everything there...nice stores. To date, Rural King remains one of my favorites of them all.

I live in southwest Ohio, so the folks at Country Mfg who make the dump wagons are also pretty close too....maybe 2.5-3 hours away. I'd love to have one to give the grand kids a hay ride on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.