Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi sports fans(non-NFL). I have a 2010, so I'm here looking for pity of course.

Trying to change it from LP to gasoline. Having some trouble. Will explain in the regular forums.

Merry Christmas too.

Hey, where do I ask 2010 questions? Not covered as far as I can see. hmmmm, is that a less than subtle hint?

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Welcome to GTT!!! And Merry Christmas!!!!

The 2010 is considered a utility tractor or a row crop depending on who you ask. Either way there’s a forum here that’ll work for it and you. :good2:

It would be nearly impossible to have every JD tractor listed in all of the forum descriptions.

Anyway, welcome aboard! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa! First post, first day and I'm already in trouble with admin. Yikes. :flag_of_truce:

Haha, and all. Thanks, hope to contribute some day. Right now, I'm a noob on the green tractor. I also have a 8N which is my 'do stuff' rig(sorry).

My current project is putting in a hangar on a runway at 7000'. If the green would start decently up there, it would make things much easier. The 8N lifting capacity is kinda thin. I got the augering done, and some brush hog work, but now I have to lift trusses, framing, purlins, and roofing. As well as grubbing out the land, and some blading.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Welcome from WNY :good2:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Trouble? Ha! Not hardly. Not until some of the gang starts demanding pics. :lol:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
11,759 Posts

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
:wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

:ttiwwp:​

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys, trust me on this - you don't want pichurs. Use your imagination; It's a beautiful spring day - shades of green everywhere, the flowers are in bloom, the wheels are bright yellow, a redbird is perched on the seatback, and everything is shiny and new. Because - reality is not nearly as nice to my green. This was a work tractor, and the only thing new on it right now is the seat and the ignition components. Also, it's sitting under my carport, and shaded by a huge tree so there's barely enough light to work on it, and pichurs would be an affront. Not as bad as a few I've seen in the breakers yards, but not far off either.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
Guys, trust me on this - you don't want pichurs. Use your imagination; It's a beautiful spring day - shades of green everywhere, the flowers are in bloom, the wheels are bright yellow, a redbird is perched on the seatback, and everything is shiny and new. Because - reality is not nearly as nice to my green. This was a work tractor, and the only thing new on it right now is the seat and the ignition components. Also, it's sitting under my carport, and shaded by a huge tree so there's barely enough light to work on it, and pichurs would be an affront. Not as bad as a few I've seen in the breakers yards, but not far off either.
:gtfam:

But it's a tractor, it's not supposed to look shiny and new!:)

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Planet Earth as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts