Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTT Members,

I have a Jamison Bryce MCS I-Match Adapter for sale.

Here's the link for more information: https://jamisonbryce.com/products-page/product-category/3-bag-power-flow-material-collection-system/

Video link: [video]https://jamisonbryce.com/video-demonstration/[/video]

It's in near new condition having only been used occasionally. Works well as it frees-up the drawbar.

The MCS Adapter sells for $545 and I’d be happy to offer it for $275 plus actual shipping cost. I have the original packing materials and carton for damage free delivery.

Here are a couple of photos:

Jamison Bryce MCS-1.jpg

Jamison Bryce MCS-2.jpg

Thanks for your consideration!

Frank

BTW, I did use this on my previous 2320 with mechanical lift. Adjusting the 3PH lift link position allowed use without any interference. Deck mowing height adjustments didn't affect MCS position to any extent.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My dad is looking at a new 1025r with bagger and was just looking at this. He’s in Northern CT so may be able to pick it up. If still available let me know. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad is looking at a new 1025r with bagger and was just looking at this. He’s in Northern CT so may be able to pick it up. If still available let me know. Thanks
Yes. It's still available. :good2:

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Frank!

Is this still available? I should get it from you if it is, since you used it on the tractor I now own. :greentractorride:
Chris,

Yes. It's still available. Had a few inquiries but it was apparently not a priority. Maybe I was saving it for you? :good2:

Let me know if you'd like me to pack it up and send it along.

Best regards,
Frank

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes, I'll take it, let me know what the total will be. I tried the MCS once and it's a pain to take the quick hitch off each time, then put it back on when done mowing. I've got a lot going on right now, so I may not respond quickly. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I'll take it, let me know what the total will be. I tried the MCS once and it's a pain to take the quick hitch off each time, then put it back on when done mowing. I've got a lot going on right now, so I may not respond quickly. Thanks!
It’s yours. I’ll get it packed up and ready to go.

Thanks Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.