Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Has anyone tried these? I have an x738 with a CTC loader. My main use would be for brush and logs. Maybe if I ever would need to move a pallet in the future.

Jaxpety Clamp on Pallet Forks Loader Bucket 1500 Lbs Capacity - Walmart.com
My only thought is that the forks are mounted to the front of the bucket which puts them farther out in front of the tractor: (1) reducing your lift capacity; and, (2) moving the center of gravity forward thus requiring addition ballast on the back of the tractor.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
And.... they'll put a ton of leverage on the front lip of your bucket which could potentially bend it.

For brush and light stuff, they'll be OK. For anything "serious" (unloading a skid with something really heavy on it), I'd save your money and buy a real set of forks. JMHO. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,313 Posts
My only thought is that the forks are mounted to the front of the bucket which puts them farther out in front of the tractor: (1) reducing your lift capacity; and, (2) moving the center of gravity forward thus requiring addition ballast on the back of the tractor.
And.... they'll put a ton of leverage on the front lip of your bucket which could potentially bend it.

For brush and light stuff, they'll be OK. For anything "serious" (unloading a skid with something really heavy on it), I'd save your money and buy a real set of forks. JMHO. :good2:
And And...they are hard to use since the bucket blocks visibility of them.

Does the CTC loader have ant sort of quick attach?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts