Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and I have a JD 1020 and need the entire headlight, rear light etc. including lights, mounting brackets and wiring. All I have is a switch! Anyone have a source for used parts or any other help is appreciated. Also, I could use decals and can't locate the 1020 set.

Thanks for your help

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:wgtt:

I do not have the answer to your question, but we have several members that have done, or are doing some restorations. I'm sure they will help when they see your post.

Again, welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
I am new to the forum and I have a JD 1020 and need the entire headlight, rear light etc. including lights, mounting brackets and wiring. All I have is a switch! Anyone have a source for used parts or any other help is appreciated. Also, I could use decals and can't locate the 1020 set.

Thanks for your help
For starters I would get together a list of part numbers you need. To do this I would use jdparts.deere.com. This is the same basic system that the parts guys use at JD to look up part numbers. Once you have the part numbers you need you can start searching eBay and places like that. There are a few places that handle used parts but I'm unaware of any names but others here will be able to give you those.

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Once you have the needed part numbers, I'd check Green Farm Parts. They have excellent prices and are a forum sponsoring vendor here.:thumbup1gif: I've been amazed by the amount of parts still available from JD on older tractors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts