Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
First time poster here. I have a JD 110 TLB I bought new 3 years ago. It was ordered with the Quick CPL 4-in-1 Bucket (option code 8020) and the 3 Spool SCV (option code 7020). However, I don't have the optional rear hydraulics to run rear implements. I believe this would have required the Rear Hydraulics (option code 7030). My question is, is it possible to add this option "after the fact" at a reasonable price? Is there another option that would be easier for me to install as an alternative? As my last resort, I suppose I could have some long lines made and run them to the front of the loader and operate my rear implements from the hydraulics intended fir the 4-in-1 bucket.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
430 Posts
The diverter and rear couplers you are inquiring about needed to be factory installed with your order. The best after the fact solution is to use the power beyond circuit with electric solenoid valves. If all you wan't is one circuit you could tee into the fel aux circuit and use either end (not simultaneously) at a time. I have considered doing this to get a fourth rear outlet for a rearblade which needs 4 circuits total.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The diverter and rear couplers you are inquiring about needed to be factory installed with your order. The best after the fact solution is to use the power beyond circuit with electric solenoid valves. If all you wan't is one circuit you could tee into the fel aux circuit and use either end (not simultaneously) at a time. I have considered doing this to get a fourth rear outlet for a rearblade which needs 4 circuits total.
Thanks for the reply. Who would you suggest to get the parts for the power beyond circuit w/ electric solenoid? Is there a kit or parts list? Again, thanks.

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Who would you suggest to get the parts for the power beyond circuit w/ electric solenoid? Is there a kit or parts list? Again, thanks.
There is no real "kit". You would need to buy all the parts separate, it can seem like quite a daunting task at fist-but once you figure out the name of the parts it gets easier.

A detailed description of what you want/need will help us a lot...you mentioned longer hoses from the front extra circuit on the FEL, but probably would not be convenient to use.

In short, you would need a new valve and fabricate a mount on the ROPS or fender, and QD's (quick disconnects) that would allow you to plug the valve into the PB loop (the hoses that feed the backhoe that you have to couple together when you take it off) this would provide one, two or even three new circuits at the rear depending on which valve you bought.

Below I linked two threads that kind of detail this, but on a smaller machine-the theory is all the same though.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?1484-3rd-Hyd-Control-Valve-for-2520

And

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?1503-Hooking-up-new-hyd-lines-to-2520.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts