Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody happen to know the JD part number for the wood side extensions on the JD LPPCT17JD 17P Cart?

Brinley stopped making them for JD, I guess they were not big sellers. I cannot locate the part number anywhere on JDParts.com. I have a parts depot who buys older items from dealerships who may have one but I need the item number

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,113 Posts
I built my sides with mower crate lumber for the local mower shop: HPIM3202.JPG

Reactions: rw580 and keane

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
13,065 Posts
Thanks, I had found that already. If i had the actual JD Part number I could search and see if any dealerships had a set laying around. Probably easier to just build them myself.
I bought my 17P cart quite a few years ago and at the time I too was looking for the wooden sides. JD didn't seem to offer them - or at least the dealer I spoke with knew nothing about them. At the time I did find a 3rd party that made sides for these carts but they were very expensive.

I'm guessing you can build them for much less than what they would cost pre-made. And... from the looks of the Brinly instructions they are not plug 'n play as it looks like you still have a bit of fabrication to do. I would use the info in those instructions as a guide to build your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts