Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend has a 1988 180 lawn tractor 46" deck, the r/s lift linkage was broken and laying on deck, it appears there may be spring and some other parts missing, the on line part diagrams are sketchy. Does any one have any pics of what lift linkage looks like? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mike I have a 38" not a 46". I know the decks are much different in design but I had a look at the on line parts list and the lift linkage looks like my 38.

If you don't find the information you need hallor at me and I can get you some pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike I have a 38" not a 46". I know the decks are much different in design but I had a look at the on line parts list and the lift linkage looks like my 38.

If you don't find the information you need hallor at me and I can get you some pictures.
HTML:
Thanks, I may have to take you up on that, It looks like on the r/s on back of of lift arm there is a spring that attaches to something, at least in diagram it shows one, this spring is missing.

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
Found a good source for looking up parts. Thought I would share.

John Deere - Parts Catalog
Yep, most of us knows about JD Parts. That is a link to the old catalog - Deere has a new one out, but most of us refer the old one as it's easier to use.

·
Corndog Hater
11,267 Posts
Friend has a 1988 180 lawn tractor 46" deck, the r/s lift linkage was broken and laying on deck, it appears there may be spring and some other parts missing, the on line part diagrams are sketchy. Does any one have any pics of what lift linkage looks like? Thanks for any help
Have you had any luck? I have a 1990 185 with a 46" deck. I can take a couple pics if you still need them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought I was done

Well it appears the part I need is no longer available, a search on ebay shows some but are sold, the part I need is a am105380 right side 46" deck lift arm strap. The old one half of it is missing, If anyone has a pic of one with measurements I can make one. Thanks for any help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts