Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
After doing some research I finally decided to get the Piranha Tooth Bar. I oredered the 60" bar and it is a beast. Very easy to install and well constructed. Only complaint I had was the box it came in was totally destroyed. The teeth ripped open the entire box (cardboard) and I am very surprised it was actually delivered.

teeth.JPG

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Mean looking machine. :thumbup1gif: You'll really like the new digging capability.

I fixed your pic. :hi:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
so you run the 61" bucket.. I have never used mine for digging more than loose dirt, as it came with a 49" which is close to the arms.. Be anxious to see how this words out for you.. great pic !

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Fairly easy on and off

I hear ya but the snow is the issue this time of year.
I pulled mine off when I thought we could get snow and then put it back. Surprisingly easy both ways considering that I've put a lot of pressure on it digging and cutting brush.

Treefarmer

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
Looks great and thanks for the pic. Have fun and be safe.:good2:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Very nice!
I've thought about a tooth bar but don't think I'll do enough dirt work to make it worth while.
I am looking for a replaceable straight cutting edge though. Any ideas on where to find one?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice!
I've thought about a tooth bar but don't think I'll do enough dirt work to make it worth while.
I am looking for a replaceable straight cutting edge though. Any ideas on where to find one?
BXpanded will make a straight cutting edge. Mounts the same as the piranha. Not on the website, but call them and they will take care of you. Same price as the toothbar and same shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Glad to here some people still get snow on a regular basis. So far only had some flurries this year. ( I like snow )
From one Illinoian to another I would also like more snow. Last July i got my 1025R with quick hitch and a 60" CTA blade and a meyer BL240 salt spreader and have only used it twice and the second time i really didn't need to. I actually had the setup ready November 1st. lived here 27 years and many time i was getting the blade out for my 420 after the first snow. My wife teases me that having a new unit set up and ready is keeping the snow away. Im by I80 Bridge to Iowa I'm sure we will use it.:good2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts