Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2305 JD subcompact, rear blade stuck in down position wont raise. Front bucket works fine, it was working 20 minutes prior, put it down then went to put it up and it wont raise.

Recently had tune-up but hydraulics were not done. No leaks. Its dark here right now, will check fluid level in AM. Any other suggestions.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Check the linkage

2305 JD subcompact, rear blade stuck in down position wont raise. Front bucket works fine, it was working 20 minutes prior, put it down then went to put it up and it wont raise.

Recently had tune-up but hydraulics were not done. No leaks. Its dark here right now, will check fluid level in AM. Any other suggestions.
Make sure the linkage is intact.

I'll defer to the 2305 experts but on larger tractors there is a choice between position control and force or lift control. I've been guilty of having to move to position control when an implement didn't work as I expected.

I'm guessing the linkage came apart somewhere but that's a total wag on my part.

Treefarmer

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hydraulic lock out lever between your legs below the seat. Moves in a "L" shaped slot. Make sure it is in unlock position.
And make sure drop/lock valve is not turned to lock- Round handle between legs below seat.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts