Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem: 3032 has 160 hours. Out of blue tractor idles extremely rough and STOP displays in dash.

Noticed the problem directly after bush hogging and problem originally was intermitten. Bow it has become permanent. Ive never ran it a few seconds longer than the dash saying to stop. I feel like it maybe a dirty connection somewhere but dont know where to look besides the cam shaft pressure sensor. I checked it and no luck.

Anyone dealt with this or have any advice. Id really rather not pay JD exorbent service call fees so any help would be a life saver. I need this tractor running ASAP

·
Premium Member
13,296 Posts
Can we assume the tractor is out of warranty based upon it's age (clearly not in use hours)? The 3032e tractor model has been in production since 2008, for nearly 15 years so the actual age of your tractor could vary in these model years.

I would check the basics first. One thing for sure, I wouldn't assume the "STOP" message and running rough is a minor issue.. This is a CRITICAL warning...I would take it very seriously, especially since it was an intermittent issue and has become "permanent", as you described it.

I would carefully check the following;

1. Engine Oil level (how long since you changed the oil and filter?)
1a. Hydraulic Fluid (Have you ever changed the fluid and filter since the hours are so low?)
2. Air cleaner filters (inner and outer)
3. Fuel filter(s)
4. Coolant level
5. Have you looked at the fuel in the tank and is it clean, as it should be? (void of algae, etc.?)
6. Could be a turbo issue.

I would check the items listed above and repair any which need attention. Don't discount the importance of any of these. Here is a link which appears when searching "John Deere 3032e Dash "Stop" warning"

·
Registered
44 Posts
What DTCs are accompanied with the stop indicator?

First thoughts are low rail pressure DTCs which could be something as simple as changing your fuel filters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts