Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,
After searching extensively I can't seem to get a definitive answer to my question. I have spoken to several dealers and received several (opposite) answers. I even contacted JD only to find that they don't have a tech department and referred me back to the dealers. OK, so my simple question is; can u obtain both lift and curl at the same time on a 2015 JD 3038e with a 305 loader. Mine will only do whichever function receives input first. For example,, if I am lifting with the joystick pulled back and the I simultaneously push the stick to the left, the loader won't curl unless I push the stick forward and stop the lift. Can any tell me (definitively) if this is normal operation or do I have a problem?

·
Administrator
21,130 Posts
It can be done, but it takes practice. In open center hydraulics like your tractor has, fluid flows in the path of least resistance. So the sweet spot will change as your load and conditions do. You have to feather the controls in both lift and curl to do it. It’s not automatic, just practice on the operators parts. You’ll get the hang of it after a while.

So no, your tractor doesn’t have any issues with this. It’s perfectly normal. :good2:

BTW, :wgtt:

And congrats on your new :greentractorride:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts