Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a John Deere 314 (1978?) I would like to sell with a 48 inch mower that is in need of complete rebuilding. I also have a John Deere snowblower, an Ariens snowblower, and a Simplicity snowblower and a Generator. The 314 runs and drives good. It has been sitting inside for years. I do not need it and I am not interested in putting money into it. The JD snowblower and the Simplicity snowblower also run but I have not started them in years. The Ariens really is really not any good. The generator needs a carburator (leaks gas) but it does work. I would like someone to take all. $650 or best offer for all. I am south west of Chicago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
JD 314 with mower plus 2 snow blowers & generator for $650 sounds too cheap. I owned a JD 314 & 47'' deck for over 30 yrs that never gave 1 minute of problem. I traded it in on a new zero turn because I have nerve damage & 314 was just too difficult for me to steer.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
JD 314 with mower plus 2 snow blowers & generator for $650 sounds too cheap. I owned a JD 314 & 47'' deck for over 30 yrs that never gave 1 minute of problem. I traded it in on a new zero turn because I have nerve damage & 314 was just too difficult for me to steer.
That just means its a great deal for someone. I understand the point where you just want to clear out the used equipment you no longer use. The price for all is certainly an attractive offer and someone is going to be getting a great deal...........

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That just means its a great deal for someone. I understand the point where you just want to clear out the used equipment you no longer use. The price for all is certainly an attractive offer and someone is going to be getting a great deal...........
I would be willing to trade it all for a 48C shaft drive mower deck to fit on an x485.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will also throw in a Karcher pressure washer and a Craftsman GT6000 garden tractor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts