Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAYBE I succeeded posting a For Sale Ad :cheers:

All complete and original 1990 JD 318 tractor for sale. For restoration or for parts. Tractor starts, runs and moves well. Approx. 3900+or- Hrs. total time. Original P218G engine uses some oil and governor needs repaired/replaced. Tranny leaks fluid and I believe that's from the seal at the front of the imput shaft on the hydro pump. 46" mower deck in excellent shape needs belts.

Other than the leaks and the Govenor going nuts when you first start it up its a pretty nice 318.

$600.00/offer local pickup only

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It don't Pay...

to be honest about what you want to sell.:banghead: If ya tell the truth about your offering maybe folks think your lying.:dunno: Maybe to much:gizmo:?? Strange not a single person asked to "kick" the low left front tire on this tractor.

Maybe I'll take a few more pics with "Fabreze" bottles stacked on it.

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,230 Posts
Saw one at a auction a few weeks ago. Talked to the owner seems it was in the same condition as yours. I told him the auction is not going good it may not hit your reserve of $1,000.00 you had on it. They were pretending they had someone on the phone bidding on it. Well it got up to $950.00 and the bidding stopped. He had to take it back home and should have just sold it. Problem is they sell new junk for that price and these old ones are built like a tank I know I have a couple old mowers myself I still mow with on the fence lines. Hang in there the right person will come along and it won't sell till then your price is right don't lower it. I was going to bid $500.00 for his mower but when they started shrill bidding I quit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW!!! - a reply

I understand the Auction scenario. I posted my tractor with it's history and flaws and warts out front. With good pictures. Priced it at " $600.00/Offer" - 127 views and not a single comment?? - Is it a POS - to much$$$ - To much $$,,make an offer. I'd rather someone on this type of forum than deal elsewhere:unknown:

Saw one at a auction a few weeks ago. Talked to the owner seems it was in the same condition as yours. I told him the auction is not going good it may not hit your reserve of $1,000.00 you had on it. They were pretending they had someone on the phone bidding on it. Well it got up to $950.00 and the bidding stopped. He had to take it back home and should have just sold it. Problem is they sell new junk for that price and these old ones are built like a tank I know I have a couple old mowers myself I still mow with on the fence lines. Hang in there the right person will come along and it won't sell till then your price is right don't lower it. I was going to bid $500.00 for his mower but when they started shrill bidding I quit.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheres "Fetus Hagan'When you need him.

OTE=rob257;3138944]MAYBE I succeeded posting a For Sale Ad :cheers:

All complete and original 1990 JD 318 tractor for sale. For restoration or for parts. Tractor starts, runs and moves well. Approx. 3900+or- Hrs. total time. Original P218G engine uses some oil and governor needs repaired/replaced. Tranny leaks fluid and I believe that's from the seal at the front of the imput shaft on the hydro pump. 46" mower deck in excellent shape needs belts.

Other than the leaks and the Govenor going nuts when you first start it up its a pretty nice 318.

$600.00/offer local pickup only[/QUOTE]

:dunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey the right guy just showed up, I PM'ed you. I am not real far from you. Call me.

OTE=rob257;3138944]MAYBE I succeeded posting a For Sale Ad :cheers:

$600.00/offer local pickup only
:dunno:[/QUOTE]

·
Administrator
17,117 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.