Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eerr body who thinks green! lol
I just picked up a JD 425. Fuel pump is not running. I check the voltage and I'm only getting 6 volts to the fuel pump. The battery is new and turns over great. I replaced the TDM. Still only 6 volts? Ill check the voltage at different point when I get to work on it again. Hopping somebody knows the smoking gun....of the problem.:banghead:

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello eerr body who thinks green! lol
I just picked up a JD 425. Fuel pump is not running. I check the voltage and I'm only getting 6 volts to the fuel pump. The battery is new and turns over great. I replaced the TDM. Still only 6 volts? Ill check the voltage at different point when I get to work on it again. Hopping somebody knows the smoking gun....of the problem.:banghead:

Thanks
Does anybody have the schematics for a 425?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the schematics.
I had two 2 problems. 1 the fuel pump was locked up. Gave it a tap with 12 volts to it and it started working. 2 after I took the fenders off. I did not jumper the seat switch. So I was only getting 6 volts. I jumper the seat switch and the other 6 volts showed up and its working fine now. I wanted to finish my thread hoping it might help somebody down the road!

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts