Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Need help. Fairly new at baling my own hay but I have am having problems with the string wrap arm not returning to the home position? String broke on the wrap and arm didn't return. What do I need to do? Can you run the 435 without the Bale Track? Friend of mine does but his 435 is a little older than mine. Have tried, but it seems it doesn't want to automatically wrap without monitor.
Thanks for the help.

Registered
Need help. Fairly new at baling my own hay but I have am having problems with the string wrap arm not returning to the home position? String broke on the wrap and arm didn't return. What do I need to do? Can you run the 435 without the Bale Track? Friend of mine does but his 435 is a little older than mine. Have tried, but it seems it doesn't want to automatically wrap without monitor.
Thanks for the help.
Welcome prorope. Sorry, I can't help with round balers, but I'm sure someone will see the post who is familiar.

Registered
Welcome to GTT from a fellow Texan.
435 can be operated without a monitor but that's similar to driving your pickup without any gauges to let you know whats going on with fuel,mph,oil pressure or coolant temp. Twine arm not returning to home position is either control valve closed too much or spool valve not shifting properly. Are all 5 springs in place on twine tying pump & mechanism??

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts