1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
It's up to $870.00 now and they can extend the time limit any time they want. So if they don't get what they want, I'd say they will extend the time till they do. No thanks!

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's up to $870.00 now and they can extend the time limit any time they want. So if they don't get what they want, I'd say they will extend the time till they do. No thanks!
u know-levi-about the same as going to some real life auctions i've been too. i swear some people bid against ya-just to hike the price up.

2 winters ago-i had been watching a curtis cab on there--i started bidding at around $50--even had the wife on her laptop sitting on the kitchen table--so we could keep up on the last day. i let it go at $800--it sold on the very next bid.:banghead: the same word kept coming up that was bidding against me.

but 2 days later we get a e-mail saying the buyer had refused it-because of broken front window-which it had failed to say in the beginning. it came off a college campus--so i said to the wife that someone must of wanted to run the money up-on it for some stupid reason-IDK for sure. but it resold on only $300. wife asked me aren't u gonna rebid--i said nope-pee-owed at them-waited all these yrs for a cab-might as well just wait on a new one now.:nunu:

i just wanted to let folks know about the item-that's all.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
u know-levi-about the same as going to some real life auctions i've been too. i swear some people bid against ya-just to hike the price up.

2 winters ago-i had been watching a curtis cab on there--i started bidding at around $50--even had the wife on her laptop sitting on the kitchen table--so we could keep up on the last day. i let it go at $800--it sold on the very next bid.:banghead: the same word kept coming up that was bidding against me.

but 2 days later we get a e-mail saying the buyer had refused it-because of broken front window-which it had failed to say in the beginning. it came off a college campus--so i said to the wife that someone must of wanted to run the money up-on it for some stupid reason-IDK for sure. but it resold on only $300. wife asked me aren't u gonna rebid--i said nope-pee-owed at them-waited all these yrs for a cab-might as well just wait on a new one now.:nunu:

i just wanted to let folks know about the item-that's all.
I wouldn't have wanted it either. If they forgot to mention about the broken window then what else did they forget to mention? :banghead:

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
levi-it's now at $910-:munch:just saying:laugh: if a fella wanted one--and got it for this price it still would be a good deal-:dunno:i think-maybe!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Need to find and add cost of frame??

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
What is the "Vinyl Curtain" they are talking about in the ad?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts