Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My name is Andrew and I bought this 5093e in Virginia new in 2012 with 553 FEL. Have also bought the 72" WR Long grapple and have a 1008 JD brush cutter. I mainly use it for hay production, "bush-hogging" fields, clearing horse trails and wood debris. I have a JD moco, two old square bailers, a rake, and two JD hay wagons. I don't know their model #'s right now.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
Nice rig! :drinks:

:wgtt:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Super Moderator
5,579 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,789 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,886 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, My name is Andrew and I bought this 5093e in Virginia new in 2012 with 553 FEL. Have also bought the 72" WR Long grapple and have a 1008 JD brush cutter. I mainly use it for hay production, "bush-hogging" fields, clearing horse trails and wood debris. I have a JD moco, two old square bailers, a rake, and two JD hay wagons. I don't know their model #'s right now.
Welcome! I too have a 2012 5093E..I've not had mine long and had a few problems with it, mostly a.c. issues..How do like yours and have you had any problems?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lawman,

As a matter of fact, I have also had some trouble with my AC. I had to replace the compressor this summer (AC clutch bearing had come apart and the pulley wore into the front of the compressor housing). Frustrating since I generally don't run the AC that much. I've beat it up some pulling logs out of the woods, so my rear wheel fenders are cracked. I haven't really pushed it too hard yet, pulling-wise. The seat bounces way too much, but maybe I'm not sitting on it right. Friggin beautiful out there today.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts