Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have problems with a jd 5100m with vibrations between 17-25km / h I have strong vibrations. the tractor is new. now he has 500 hours. what would be the problem

·
Registered
367 Posts
Based on your post, 17 - 25 K/hr you must be roading your tractor. Does the vibration change if you place the transmission in neutral ? This isolates the problem to the wheel/drive train or engine/ transmission. If it's the wheels, jack up the tractor and run the back wheels. That isolated the front & back wheels. Finding the source is a matter of isolation. Be sure to post what you find... to help someone else.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
as Hoss said try to isolate the problem.....

i would start with trying different 4wd switch settings

fluid in tires

weights on wheels

always had it or recent issue

etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have problems with a jd 5100m with vibrations between 17-25km / h I have strong vibrations. the tractor is new. now he has 500 hours. what would be
Based on your post, 17 - 25 K/hr you must be roading your tractor. Does the vibration change if you place the transmission in neutral ? This isolates the problem to the wheel/drive train or engine/ transmission. If it's the wheels, jack up the tractor and run the back wheels. That isolated the front & back wheels. Finding the source is a matter of isolation. Be sure to post what you find... to help someone else.
thank you. I will try what you told me and I will come back with a comment

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as Hoss said try to isolate the problem.....

i would start with trying different 4wd switch settings

fluid in tires

weights on wheels

always had it or recent issue

etc
he has had this problem since I bought it. John deere's mechanics can't figure out what the problem is. they also changed the wheels on my back and it does the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts