Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 2520 a couple years ago it came with a front 54" quick attach blade. I bought the tractor used with 50 hours and I don't think the blade was ever mounted. I put it on the first year and tried it out once. I didn't care for it and took it back off. It's been sitting in the corner of a barn ever since collecting dust. It's in excellent condition and a friend was asking me if I wanted to sell it. He has a JD 2320 and is hired to keep a parking lot clear in an apartment complex. He uses his tractor with a rear blade and thought a front mounted unit would be easier. Any ideas what a blade like mine is worth? It has all the mounting hardware and brackets with it to fit my tractor so I would assume it would fit his without buying anything else.

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts

·
Administrator
18,493 Posts
Reactions: GWT3046r

·
Registered
554 Posts
There is a 54" plow with Quick Hitch setup up listed on Craigslist fairly close to me. He claims the same sort of thing Used it once or twice and decided to do something else. He's got it up for sale asking for $1375.

https://nh.craigslist.org/grd/d/john-deere-54-snow-plow-for/6448288705.html
Far too close to new pricing. New is basically $1,500. For reference, I'm taking back a blade, quick hitch, and parts off a 2032r that I sold in October. I'll be reselling used for $1,199+tax. It's literally been used twice. My customer is buying a HLA snow pusher instead so he can keep his loader on at all times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts