Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a John Deere 750 tractor. Kind of a neat story behind bringing it back to life... I'll make it short.

Tractor sat for almost 8 years, I worked thru a few hick-ups but got it running, and it runs good.
Then 3 pt hydraulics were wacked out and had a mind of their own, got those straightened out buy replacing pretty much entire rockshaft assembly.
I found some turf wheels and tires on eBay and will be mounting them up on it soon.
Plan to use it to pull 5' finish mower to keep the yard cut. I think it will handle the job and be a reliable set up.

Now for the FEL stuff... this tractor had a model 67 FEL. When I got it, the loader had been removed via the quick detach and was missing.
That means the tractor still has all the mounting brackets, hydraulic hoses and controls.
Since I have doubt I will find a loader, I figured I would see if anyone here was interested in the parts I have. I even have the manual for it.
If so, what value would you put on the parts I have? And where should I post them for sale?
I have seen some parts on eBay and that guy wants a lot for them... I would price to move them.

Any interest or advise?
Would consider trading for parts like Canopy or a hood/side screens
Also interested in 403 cutter parts, stump guard, blades etc.

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,295 Posts
GTT has a for sale section. As for value? I'd have no idea what to tell you other than to post them as "best offer" if you just want to get rid of them.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I have seen some parts on eBay and that guy wants a lot for them... I would price to move them
Deere parts are never cheap...new or used. Lots of wrecking yards charge 50% of new for the used parts. Guess you could always use that as starting point and go from there. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts