Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it's my first post so hello to all! I have had my 3005(790) for 8 years now since new and my 300 loader has always worked flawless. I was using it today and it started not going down at all. It will raise the loader and curl and dump no problem. If I move the lever slowly it will lower but as soon as I go past half way it kicks out and dead heads the pump and won't go down. I even switched the hoses and it does the same thing lifting it then. I am guessing my issue is in the SCV if it does it in the op direction when switching hoses? What is inside the SCV that could make it kick off and not lower the arms?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My other thoughts are maybe in the fitting on the quick coupler? I proved out the male ends by switching them, but maybe the female side of that coupler is kicking the pressure relief or something?

·
Administrator
20,846 Posts
I would guess a defective coupler before the valve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am gonna go ahead and snag a couple new female couplers and change the one out to see how that goes. I believe it’s a 3/8 type B coupler but I will double check with the dealer to confirm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts