Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a nice JD 80 dump cart that since getting my 1025R I haven't used a single time. Rather than it sit here I'd rather it go to a home that could really use it.

Dump mechanism works really nice, original paint and only some surface rust. Great one for a restoration or for regular use.

What do you think this sucker is worth?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
So I have a nice JD 80 dump cart that since getting my 1025R I haven't used a single time. Rather than it sit here I'd rather it go to a home that could really use it.

Dump mechanism works really nice, original paint and only some surface rust. Great one for a restoration or for regular use.

What do you think this sucker is worth?
how long is the dump bed of a no. 80?

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
how long is the dump bed of a no. 80?
Hmmm.....not sure. I'll measure it when I get back in town (on a business trip at the moment.) Or maybe one of the many helpful members on here could assist. I'd estimate maybe 42-48" I'll have my wife go out and take a quick measurement if she has the time. It sure beat using a wheelbarrow.

I used it a TON with my JD180 lawn tractor, even filling it completely with crushed concrete to make the pad for my shed. Dump mech and tailgate latch even worked great with that heavy load (put depressions in my yard where I drove it back/forth from the weight.)

Here is a pic behind my 180 for size reference. It's the bigger one of the JD brand dump carts.

Edit: Wife was able to measure - 42" long, 30" wide, 11" deep.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts