Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys -
I was wondering if anyone can definitively tell me what the black is on the ROPS and frame of my 2320? I made a toolbox bracket to attach to the ROPS of my 2320 and I used the JD "blitz black" that the dealer gave me but it seems as if it is too flat to match...is it maybe the semigloss black that is used instead? I got the impression that the dealer was not entirely sure when they sold the "blitz black" to me.
thanks in advance
-JDfun

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I have had very good luck with gloss or high gloss black. Here are the light guards I made that are a high gloss black power coat. I find it matches real well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I believe the ROPS are medium gloss. JD has 4 or 5 blacks.

sent from my cell via tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have had very good luck with gloss or high gloss black. Here are the light guards I made that are a high gloss black power coat. I find it matches real well.
Randy - Noticed your clock looked familiar. No, it's not hiding any warning lights. Those are blank positions used for things like turn signal indicators on the European version tractors.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Randy - Noticed your clock looked familiar. No, it's not hiding any warning lights. Those are blank positions used for things like turn signal indicators on the European version tractors.
:thumbup1gif:

Boy, sure looks like the same one. I really do not like wearing jewlery and I am not one that feels the need for a cell phone. I tried the pocket watch thing also, no go. And with the way we are today with clocks all over the place, I find I do just fine without one. However, I was missing one on the tractors and it seemed like this was a good location. Those clocks are certainly cheap enough.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Medium gloss. picked it up from the dealer yesterday and already painted part of my toolbox bracket; matches perfectly. if anyone is interested, I can post pics of my completed project.

·
Administrator
17,513 Posts
Of course we want to see pictures!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Medium gloss. picked it up from the dealer yesterday and already painted part of my toolbox bracket; matches perfectly. if anyone is interested, I can post pics of my completed project.
No holding out, we want details. :nunu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts