Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Grapple from my John Deere 4610 that I'm thinking of selling.
My neighbor has a Kubota tractor. He is wondering if someone out there makes an adapter so he can mount my JD grapple on his Kubota.

Anyone know of anything like this?
And we are assuming that the hydraulic quick connects for the grapple will work on his tractor also. Is this correct?

Thanks to the wizards of GTT in advance!!

·
Administrator
17,289 Posts
More data needed to answer.

Most Kubota's have pin-on buckets, but recently many models had an optional SSQA (two lever skid steer style) so we need to know what he has exactly before answering. Can you get a picture of the rear of his bucket?

As for the QD's they are easily changed if they don't interchange, this is another hugely variable question since there are so many different styles.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More data needed to answer.

Most Kubota's have pin-on buckets, but recently many models had an optional SSQA (two lever skid steer style) so we need to know what he has exactly before answering. Can you get a picture of the rear of his bucket?

As for the QD's they are easily changed if they don't interchange, this is another hugely variable question since there are so many different styles.
His is a relatively new one, it has the SSQA (two lever skid steer style)

·
Administrator
17,289 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
There are no adapters from SSQA to JDQA that I'm aware of.
There's one on the page you linked: https://hayspear.com/skid-steer-adapter-to-fit-jd-500-series-loader-attachments/
It looks like it's for the larger 500 size, but since the only real difference is the top cup and bottom pin are clser together, that would be an easy fix. If OP's grapple has two sets of lower pins, it could be a direct fit.

The grapple could be modified though...at a price.
Yes, buying a skid steer blank plate and welding it on would be simple, but not necessarily cheap if you have to pay some one else to do it.
https://hayspear.com/w2-universal-skid-steer-bobcat-style-plate/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts