Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Have a GT 275 and I am looking to install a 38" snow thrower for the winter. Does anybody know of a good source for installation instructions perhaps in video format? Or perhaps a place where I could view a manual online.

Feel like I can figure it out, but dont want to screw anything up.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
At the risk of sounding heartless, have you tried your dealer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have received a schematic of the snow thrower from my dealer, which is of help. Was hoping that there was a youtube link or a step by step instructions available from somebody who has installed before. Tips or shortcuts, things to look for, etc...

Also, didnt know if there was any links to the manual available online as only access to manual thru John Deere.com was to spend $25.00.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

Have a GT 275 and I am looking to install a 38" snow thrower for the winter. Does anybody know of a good source for installation instructions perhaps in video format? Or perhaps a place where I could view a manual online.

Feel like I can figure it out, but dont want to screw anything up.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill, I have same blower and tractor and I've been looking for any help since I think my blower is missing some parts to attach it. If u could post that schematic or any other info u may have related to assembly or operation it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bill, I have same blower and tractor and I've been looking for any help since I think my blower is missing some parts to attach it. If u could post that schematic or any other info u may have related to assembly or operation it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jay did you ever get any help on this? I have the same set up and last year I put the tractor and snow thrower on a trailer and went to my local JD dealer. They looked it over and gave me the list of parts I needed. I have some pics after I installed it, let me know if you need to see.

Gt275
48" deck
38" blower

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jay did you ever get any help on this? I have the same set up and last year I put the tractor and snow thrower on a trailer and went to my local JD dealer. They looked it over and gave me the list of parts I needed. I have some pics after I installed it, let me know if you need to see.

Gt275
48" deck
38" blower
I have also been looking for info on how to hook up a 38" snow thrower to a GT275. I think i either have too many part or not enough, just can find any directions anywhere. I can easily hook up the back of the blower frame to the mid-mounting points on the tractor frame but am just struggling with the connecting to the front of the tractor. I would really appreciate any pictures on instructions you can share.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts

Gt275
48" deck
38" blower
Hey, never did get any other responses about this so if you can post some pics of your install that would be great! Trying to get this thing operational for this winter. Thx!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts