Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an iMatch today but the part number I thought I needed for additional bushings wasn't in stock. I asked for LP25004. I will order them from one of our forum supporters but just wanted to confirm this is the part number for the bushing kit with the shoulder bushings? Thank you.

Reactions: Arvada and johnH123

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
Reactions: glc

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. I thought the JD kit also had the cat 1-2 and cat 2-3 bushings as well but I found out those are really cheap. About $3 for the pair. I guess I need those and top link pins for everything that I want to mate to the iMatch. And yes I am lazy so I'm not swapping out bushings if I don't have to!

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
The JD kit used to come with the upper bushing, I just assumed it still does but cannot verify now. Google searching the LP25004 # does find some pictures that show everything included.

But as you said they are cheap at TSC (if they have them in stock:banghead:)

Reactions: johnH123

·
Registered
156 Posts
Picked up an iMatch today but the part number I thought I needed for additional bushings wasn't in stock. I asked for LP25004. I will order them from one of our forum supporters but just wanted to confirm this is the part number for the bushing kit with the shoulder bushings? Thank you.

Got these from the dealer, not sure about the cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Got these from the dealer, not sure about the cost.
I just got that same kit from my dealer for $32 :thumbup1gif: Part # LP19969

·
Registered
23,258 Posts
Also, for those curious, TSC isn't so cheap anymore... They are $33 now for just the 2 lower bushings, no top link bushings...
I noticed that last year also.

Northern Tool seems to be the best price. I found a vendor on ebay last year that must get a lot of the Northern Tool returns. He always has his stuff listed with a "best offer". I got my Michigan Seat and a pair of iMatch bushings from him for a good discount.

·
Super Moderator
5,285 Posts
Also, for those curious, TSC isn't so cheap anymore... They are $33 now for just the 2 lower bushings, no top link bushings...
TSC never had the best pricing for that style of bushings. Northern Tool was always cheaper.

TSC carries the cat 1-2 and 2-3 bushings without the sleeves for short $$. Typically $2-$3 each.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'd say shop around for the bushings... I have a few farm stores near by to choose from. TSC is high... L&M and Blain's are a lot less.

YMMV, Shipping my offset any savings over local......

3ptbush.JPG

·
Registered
170 Posts
This is where I got mine eh!!:thumbup1gif:

I'd say shop around for the bushings... I have a few farm stores near by to choose from. TSC is high... L&M and Blain's are a lot less.

View attachment 171130

·
Registered
170 Posts
blains is where I got mine eh!!:thumbup1gif:

View attachment 171130

·
Registered
225 Posts
Finch's has the kit with the lower links and the top link bushings. Not sure what the part number is though.

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
Finch's has the kit with the lower links and the top link bushings. Not sure what the part number is though.
Probably the same one shown in post #5, and sells for like $35.00 (or more).

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes. I didn't look at the price.

·
Premium Member
15,030 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts

Mine came without bushings also. The dealer said they fall off all the time during shipping. Non in stock so they had to order them. I am not paying for them they should have come with it.:banghead::banghead::banghead::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Heavy Hitch

HEY GTT did you FORGET about one of our supporters? Heavy Htich has them at a GOOD price and it has the top link.:banghead:

Heavy Hitch.jpg

:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
HEY GTT did you FORGET about one of our supporters? Heavy Htich has them at a GOOD price and it has the top link.:banghead:

View attachment 341809

:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
They do indeed. And I just bought 3 sets of them with my HH to be used for it and my other implements.

Be aware though that the quick hitch bushing sets sold by Heavy Hitch only include a cat 1-2 top link bushing. This is what is needed for the Heavy Hitch products. I asked about this and they very kindly explained that normal cat 2-3 bushings don't fit their HH frame due to width so they don't include them. They said use of the HH with just the cat 1-2 bushing is fine on a quick hitch. But, if you're buying the bushing sets for other implements you may need to also buy a cat 2-3 bushing for them. Other 'normal' quick hitch bushing kits typically come with both top link bushings (cat 1-2 and 2-3). See post #12 in this thread for more info: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/implements-attachments/102834-jd-imatch-quick-hitch-purchase-questions-2.html

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,006 Posts
Be aware though that the quick hitch bushing sets sold by Heavy Hitch only include a cat 1-2 top link bushing. This is what is needed for the Heavy Hitch products. I asked about this and they very kindly explained that normal cat 2-3 bushings don't fit their HH frame due to width so they don't include them.
That certainly is odd as it is the iMatch top-hook itself that requires a Cat-3 top link bushing. Any Heavy Hitch product would just be the implement. For a proper fit any implement used with a Quick Hitch needs to have its lower and upper pins increased to Cat-3 size.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts