Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Premium Member
Thanks Don, We really appreciate the effort, you already posted it here. :thumbup1gif:

And yes, it has a lot of good info.

Thanks for the reminder.

Registered
Thanks, I checked out the mower app. The kid is going to try it out this afternoon. Looks like plenty of reading on a number of interesting topics.:bigthumb:

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Don, We really appreciate the effort, you already posted it here. :thumbup1gif:

Thanks for the reminder.
Tomorrow I'll be looking for "Good morning GTT -----------------, and for Don GTT redundant.

Old age does strange things to the brain.

Premium Member
Tomorrow I'll be looking for "Good morning GTT -----------------, and for Don GTT redundant.

A minor glitch in life's denouement Don; I count myself among those who are prone to repetition. Besides, repetition served as a great learning tool for me as well as my children and grand children. Most of us who are so afflicted, however, are loathe to mention it when we observe the same trait among our fellow septuagenarians for fear that pointing it out will result in retribution in the future. Karma, you know. This, of course, assumes that we actually are even aware of the fact. I say you are in good company.

Dennis

Registered

It's ok Don. I missed the first post, so thanks for the repeat. Nice info there....

It's ok Don. I missed the first post, so thanks for the repeat. Nice info there....

:lolol:

Senior GTT Super Slacker
There is a ton of interesting stuff here, if you have time to read it.

https://johndeerejournal.com/

Click on "Menu" and then "View All"

Thanks for the reminder.

Far be it for me to let an opportunity go to waste...

What a dumb*** :lolol:

Premium Member
Don, I see your friends are here to support you. :thumbup1gif:

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts