Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to strip the rubber off my "M" to get the rims blasted and "Powder-Coated". While I'm at it, guess I might as well put some new 'feet' on it! The rears (11.2X24) R-1's are a mismatch with an Akuret on one side, and a PowerMark on the other. The front 'Pizza-Cutters' (4X15) are Armstrongs, that are cracked and dry-rotted. Best I can tell, They're all 'tubed', and the rears aren't loaded. Been 'surfin' but can't seem to find what I want. Need suggested sources as close to Buffalo NY as possible. TIA ~Scotty

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,532 Posts
Nice lookin' M...can't help on the new shows, sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Firestone makes nice tires. I know they will make the fronts for you no issue. I assume you are going with the same 3 rib design on the front?

The rears are easy as you can get just about any Ag tire. Again Firestone makes good ones, but there are a million others. Carlisle will be a cheaper brand.

Almost any Belle tire or auto tire shop can get these.

Anything specific we can help you look for?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Brian, That's what I needed! I checked and have a Firestone Ag dealer 16 miles away! I'm just surprized at the lack of 'hits' I had when surfing for those two sized tires! ~Scotty (No Belle Tires around, Seems to be MI &OH) Tnx! ~S

An Update, With your help I now have about 6-8 Carlisle Ag Tire dealers, and about 5 Firestoner's! within a few miles! Great site ya got here! ~S

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Nice looking machine you got there Scotty. :good2: Just make sure we get the update with her looking all dressed up and new slippers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts