Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: JD 2" receiver (Part #LP25001) in like new condition. Includes bushings for I-Match. Asking $75. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
:empathy::cry: jeepers i already bought mine a yr ago. paid full price too. it is not gonna last long at that price. good luck with it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
:empathy::cry: jeepers i already bought mine a yr ago. paid full price too. it is not gonna last long at that price. good luck with it.
It may sit there forever. The guy failed to tell anyone where he was from so local pickup is out of the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
This might be a good time to take a road trip with the tractor and pick her up! :cheers: A guy might tell his wife that he’s going outside to do a little work.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. :thumbup1gif:
You should add your location to your profile.
Pataskala, Ohio (Just outside of Columbus)

Thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Pataskala, Ohio (Just outside of Columbus)

Thanks for pointing that out.
Wow. I was on the fence about buying this and then you end up being 20 mins from me. I’m just north of Johnstown.

I was wanting a heavy hitch so I could weight the rear end down but maybe my MIG machine can turn this into a nice alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Sale: JD 2" receiver (Part #LP25001) in like new condition. Includes bushings for I-Match. Asking $75. PM me if you are interested.
Sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.