Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up a 2002 x475 w/399 hrs not running. I think its the fuel pump and have removed the rear fender. Sice it was staring me in the face and i was going to do it any way i jumped over to the foot rest...I have removed the black foot pads and all the bolts holding down the foot rest but cant figure out how to remove the height adjustment knob? Foot pan is being replace since it was rusted out. All the complex things i have done over the years and i froze not wanting to just use a pry bar and pop it up and break something. Noticed an odd pull pin below the pan which gave me 2nd thoughts and was just looking for advise.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Just pulls up, not willingly but pulls up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to update but yes with a larger pry bar and the confidence that i was doing it correctly and the knob finally broke loose. I was down medically but plan on putting the new foot rest soon!

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
That tractor looks like it had a "run hard, put away wet" life. For what they cost new, I can't understand how anyone can let them get like this.
No way am I referring to you. :greentractorride: I am glad to see you are bringing it back to life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts